Fort Providence - Drive Test CenterShow on map
Northwest TerritoriesInfrastructure Highway Yard, Fort Providence, NT, Canada, X0E 0L0
The Fort Providence Driver and Vehicle Services Issuing Office is now offering the best possible services to their residents, businesses, and visitors. Walk-in services only. Cash payments only. Services cannot be provided without required documentation. This documentation include 1 piece of photo ID, birth certificate and proof of residency (indicating mailing and physical address) If you have any questions, please contact us at the given number or email address for more information.
Hours of Operation:
|Wednesday||10:30 AM-3:00 PM|
- Every second Wednesday of the month.
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for Driver Examination services.
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. for all other services. (closed at noon).
- Booking an Examination
- Driver's License (renewal)
- Driver's License (new)
- New Driver's Licence AND Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Registration (renewal)
- Vehicle Registration (new)
- Commercial Registration (new)
Nearby registries (50 miles radius)
No record found.